- Users with a previously created CITI account may need to associate their SSO account with the CITI Program account:
- You will need to have your CITI password and username the first time you log in.
- Check that your CITI account has your first name, last name, and UO email address (XXX@uoregon.edu) as part of your profile. This allows your previous CITI records to be matched with your DuckID.
- Go to the Single Sign On (SSO) account and log in using your DuckID.
- If you log in to CITI directly, your account has been previouisly assoicated and you can start completing courses.
- If you do not log in to CITI directly, follow the instructions to associate the SSO account with the CITI Program account.
- After associating the accounts, you will be able to log in with your DuckID.
- For new users to CITI:
- Non-UO affiliated researchers can continue to create accounts and affiliate with UO through CITI directly.
*Students who have chosen to restrict their directory information will be unable to use the SSO and must create an account with CITI and affiliate with UO.