As part of the University's commitment to research integrity, all Investigators responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of sponsored activity are required to complete training and a Financial Conflict of Interest in Research (FCOIR) declaration at least annually.
The required Financial Conflict of Interest in Research: Training for Investigators module meets the following objectives:
- Provides information about University of Oregon’s policies related to conflicts of interest
- Describes Investigator responsibilities as it relates to Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research
- Defines Significant Financial Interest (SFI)
- Describes what to expect after Investigators submit an FCOIR declaration
- Provides Investigators with related regulations and additional resources